Our presence in India
To ensure countrywide coverage and a range of expertise, we have teams working in a number of locations across India.
India is home to the EDF Group's 6 power generation activities, spread evenly across each of the following states:
- Electrical power transmission and distribution (4 sites: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu);
- Smart City (10 sites: Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, New Delhi, Telangana);
- hydropower (5 sites: West Bengal, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand);
- wind power (3 sites, all in Gujarat);
- solar energy (7 sites: Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh);
- nuclear power (1 site, in Maharashtra)
In addition to its 30 production sites, the EDF Group has chosen New Delhi as the location for its headquarters (EDF International Network, postcode: 110017) as well as those of its various renewable energy subsidiaries:
- EDEN Renewables (postcode: 110017);
- EDF India Private Limited (postcode: 110017);
- EDF Renewables India LLP (postcode: 110017);
- EDF Renewables India Private Limited (postcode: 110001).
The head offices of two other activities are located in:
- Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, with EDF subsidiary CITELUM India Pvt. Ltd. (postcode: 380054);
- Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra, for the nuclear sector (EDF Nuclear Office, postcode: 400051).